Friday, April 10, 2009

I Am Addict To....


STARSAILOR!!!!
Tell Me It's Not Over
Thought I'd lost you once again...All that drink had brought some trouble to our name...Late at night ...I feel no shame...All my old war stories take me back again....
Now the lights outI discover.....She is sleeping with another.....Tell me it's not over....
What a place to seal your fate.....A deserted car park.....Not even a date.....Please don't tell me it’s too late.....If you love someone.....Don't throw it all away.....
Now the lights out I discover.....Just a weekend Undercover.....Tell me it’s not over
Tell me it’s not over.....Tell me it’s not over
Now the lights out....I discover.....Just a weekend....Undercover....Now the lights out.....Well I discover.....She is sleeping.....With another.....Tell me it’s not over

2 comments:

Tyazizul said...

This is a special invitation.We are looking for internet models for our new web project. This is about you therefore it is up to you how do you want to portray your image in the website. We cordially inviting all good looking females with great personality to sign up.

aku dpt invitation jadi model dow...x bleh blah!

ADORA said...

ok pe..malaysian next top model la ko pasni..owh kawanku..sungguh glames!!!

PHD IS A LONELY JOURNEY